View Profile BurstStudio

22 Movie Reviews

Outstanding!

This kept my complete interest throughout. The style is fantastic and I love the sudden and complete change of mood. This definitely belongs up there in the top 10.

Tool, you rock so hard...

Much <3 :D

This is the greatest parody ever and anyone who says otherwise should be beaten repeatedly to the tune of "Dragostea Din Tea".

Stamper, there are no limits to how much you rule.

William, you are now my favorite Flash artist. I <3 j00 forever.

10 Game Reviews

Oh Emm Gee...

Why this isn't number one I have NO idea. The concept is fun and original. Just an amazing game...

Nothing else is more deserving of all 10's.

Tom and Synj, you've done it again. The gameplay was zany and fun. Combos and special moves were fun to find and the throwable objects and people (as well as the cars) enhanced the experience that much more. A classic, fun, beat-the-fuck-out-of-everybody game. Beating up the familiar characters made it that much better. Personally, I took my stress out on illwill. Much kudos to Dustball on the music. It fit the game very well and the musical transitions were very well made.

Prior to starting this game up, I opened up the task manager and ended pretty much everything that wasn't necessary for computer function, just so I could run it fast on this hunk of crap computer.

Yet again, kudos on the game. Tom, it's great to see that you still work heavily in Flash being that you're working extensively on your console games. Don't ever forget your roots ;)

I'm not being an ass-kisser. This is one fucking hell of a game :D

This took you a month?

Piss-poor graphics, totally unfunny, and totally unoriginal. This has been done many more times, most of them being much better. Fail.

Ash-link responds:

I am still here with a movie that barely passed? you called that fail? you tit!

Oh hai.